SLS Kinect Seraphim – Portable Stickman Equipment for Ghost Hunting
This is our latest Kinect Setup. It is Current Undergoing Testing within the Field.
As a customised piece of equipment, this item will not be shown in stock.
If this device is of interest to you, Please contact us for more details.
Additional Details and Images will be added to this product during Novemebr 2018.
The Tablet is not shown in the Images but Will Be Provided. The Tablets we Provide are Carfully Selected and have Sufficient Processing Power for Smooth Operation.
Inspired by the dark and creative mid of Christian D. Cadiuex (The Real John Constatine) internationally renowned Demonologist and father to ‘Paranormal Remediation’.
‘Seraphim’ KINECT V2 PORTABLE SLS STICKMAN TABLET including 4K Full Spectrum Camera and New Energy Vision (NEV) camera
This SLS Kinect setup incorporates the later V2 sensor, giving superior hi-res images over the V1 sensor.
The V2 software offers enhanced features and is also more user friendly and easier to navigate…. ideal for technophobe or if you have limited knowledge of PC’s / Windows, etc.
In addition to this, the Seraph allows tow additiona cameras to be mounted to the body. The standrad configuration for these two cameras are;
- 4K Full Spectrum Night Vision Capable UHD Camcorder with Remote Shutter Control
- New Energy Vision NEV Camera (Daylight Operation Only)
Either of the Additioanl Cams Can be Substituded, for example 1 Cam, 1 Illuminator. Please contact us if you would like to discuss potential options.
What is Included? ………
- Portable V2 Kinect Sensor / Tablet Holder.
- Brand New, High Spec, Dual OS 10 Inch Touchscreen Tablet
- Latest Pre-installed software for the V2 sensor (Kinect and FAAST) allowing Standard Camera Mode, Mirror Image Camera Mode, Infrared Camera (enables you to capture images in the dark), Colour / Monochrome Depth Mode, Stickman mode / Skeletal Viewer (Full Body / Trunk / Facial Recognition) and much more. The Kinect software can be used to view or record but we recommend downloading a free screen recorder such as OBS Studio. A demo of this software using a V1 sensor can be viewed at the bottom of the V2 Kinect product description.
- 4K UHD Full Spectrum Converted Camcorder (Requires micro SD Card)
- New Energy Vision Camera (Requires Micro SD card)
- 3 pin UK, 12v mains adaptor for occasions where you wish to power the device using mains electricity.
What is it for? ………
The Kinect v2 Sensor has been taken from an XBOX gaming system.
Various developers have since created programs to utilise the KINECT sensor well beyond it’s intended use such as the Skeletal Viewer or SLS Camera (Structured Light Sensor)
for Paranormal Investigation.
The KINECT sensor projects over one million small infrared beams over a wide field of view. The sensor recognises changes in depth as and when each of the beams are broken, allowing the device to build a 3D model of its view. The software has been programmed to recognise Skeletal and Facial characteristics, which the device uses to create the ‘stickman’ when it recognises a human body or spirit.
Once paired with your device, the setup can be used to view or record various type of data relative to the software you select from the toolkit provided. Examples include;
Skeletal Recognition (Stickman Mode)
Facial Recognition / Facial Replacement
IR Nighvision Camera
Depth Camera (Colour or Monochrome to indicate Depth)
Tips for best use….
While the tablet can be used for recording data, there is limited space available after we have installed the relevant software. If the memory runs out before a recording session is closed by the user, the resulting files are often unreadable. as Such, we advise leaving the remaining memory on the tablet free for processing and recommend using a micro SD card for recording SLS data or Screen Recordings to. To do this, insert a formatted micro SD card in to the Tablet, open the software you wish to use and then set the recording destination to the SD card.
The setup carries a 30 day warranty from receipt of delivery and lifetime technical support via email.
How to use the tablet (Demos shown are for the Standard V2 Kinect Setup less the Additional Camera Options)
Unlike the V1 setup, the V2 kinect is simple to operate. Rather than provide a lengthy set of instructions with the device, this simple video clip will get you up and running in next to no time.