V2 SLS Camera and Pro Tablet with Stickman Apps
V2 SLS Camera and Pro Tablet with Stickman Apps For Ghost Hunting And Paranormal Investigation. This Is Our Highest Spec Fully Portable V2 SLS Camera. The Pro Spec Tablet Provides Seamless High Speed Processing Of High Res Images And Skeletal Data.
While we build, configure and test each V2 SLS Camera to order, the despatch is typically 3 working days from receipt of payment. . Our design continues to improve based on feedback from our customers. As such, the setup received may have slight variations in appearance. In all cases functionality and performance remains the same, or better.
The V2 SLS Camera with PRO Windows Tablet should not be confused with the commonly seen V1 kinect cameras.
The V2 SLS Camera has superior Higher Resoloution and ability to track up to 6 skeletal figures.
The Setup is complete with Pro Windows Tablet pre-installed with 2 simple to use SLS programs.
The Kinect software has been simplified allowing the user to record images and audio within the same app, rather than having to use two or more applications with the V1 camera.
This V2 SLS Camera with High Spec Dual OS Tablet setup incorporates the later V2 sensor, giving superior hi-res images over the V1 sensor.
The V2 software offers enhanced features and is also more user friendly and easier to navigate…. ideal for technophobe or if you have limited knowledge of PC’s / Windows, etc.
The Kinect Camera is widely used for Ghost Hunting, mainly as a SLS (Structured Light Sensor) camera, with the ability to track skeletal movement.
In addition, the V2 SLS Camera can also be utilised for recording coloured footage, and also night vision utilising the build in Infrared Light Matrix.
What is Included?
- V2 SLS Camera with PRO Spec Windows Tablet (Fully Portable)
- Tablet Holder
- Handle Grip / Tripod
- Refurbished, PRO Spec, Touchscreen Tablet
- Latest Pre-installed software for the V2 sensor (Kinect and FAAST) allowing Standard Camera Mode, Mirror Image Camera Mode, Infrared Camera (enables you to capture images in the dark), Colour / Monochrome Depth Mode, Stickman mode / Skeletal Viewer (Full Body / Trunk / Facial Recognition) and much more. The Kinect software can be used to view or record but we recommend downloading a free screen recorder such as OBS Studio That Also Offers The Option To Stream Live Data.
- 3 pin UK, 12v mains adaptor for occasions where you wish to power the device using mains electricity.
- 8AA Enclosed Battery Pack for Powering The Portable Kinect
- 10AA Open Top Battery Pack for Boosted Power.
What is it for?
The Kinect V2 Sensor has been taken from an XBOX gaming system.
Various developers have since created programs to utilise the KINECT sensor well beyond it’s intended use such as the Skeletal Viewer or SLS Camera (Structured Light Sensor) for Paranormal Investigation.
The KINECT sensor projects over one million small infrared beams over a wide field of view. The sensor recognises changes in depth as and when each of the beams are broken, allowing the device to build a 3D model of its view. The software has been programmed to recognise Skeletal and Facial characteristics, which the device uses to create the ‘stickman’ when it recognises a human body or spirit.
Once paired with your device, the setup can be used to view or record various type of data relative to the software you select from the toolkit provided. Examples include;
- Skeletal Recognition (Stickman Mode)
- Facial Recognition / Facial Replacement
- IR Nighvision Camera
- Depth Camera (Colour or Monochrome to indicate Depth)
The setup carries a 30 day warranty from receipt of delivery and lifetime technical support via email
While the tablet can be used for recording data, there is limited space available after we have installed the relevant software. If the memory runs out before a recording session is closed by the user, the resulting files are often unreadable. As Such, we advise leaving the remaining memory on the tablet free for processing and recommend using a micro SD card for recording SLS data or Screen Recordings. To do this, insert a formatted micro SD card in to the Tablet, open the software you wish to use and then set the recording destination to the SD card.
Compared to the V1 sensor often used, The V2 sensor offers greater resolution and definition….