KII EMF Meter
All of our KII Meters are 100% Genuine, imported direct from KII Eneterprise.
As We Are Based In The United kingdom, UK and EU Customers Will Avoid Customs and Import Fees From The US.
Black KII Meter, We Also Mod This Device To Include Sound and Audio Output. These Mods Can Be Found Under Our EMF Meter Page.
Unless You Purchased Your KII Meter From Infraready, There Is A Good Possibility That It Is Fake!
Our Kii Meters Are Guaranteed 100% Genuine!
We Are One Of Only A Few Suppliers In The UK Authorised To Sell The Real K-II Meters.
We Strongly Urge You To Make Sure You’re Buying A K-II Meter From A Genuine Seller As Readings From Fake Meters Cannot Be Trusted And May Tarnish Any Scientific Evidence Gathered For Paranormal Research.
Please See Further Below For The Section “How To Spot A Counterfeit K-II Meter” As This Info And Video Will Help You To Determine Whether Your K-II Meter You May Already Own Is A Genuine And Official Model!
The K2 Is Often Used As A Means Of Communication With The Paranormal World And The LEDs Can Remain Static, Fall Or Increase In Response To Questions.
Ideal For Detecting Low Frequency Electro Magnetic Fields, Whether It Be For Paranormal Use Or Around The House To See The Invisible World Of Radiation That Is Present.
The K2 EMF Meter Is Potentially The Most Well Known And Widely Used Tool In Paranormal Research And Ghost Hunting.
It Is Renowned For Its Accuracy And Ease Of Use. Just Click The Button To Switch It On/Off And Simply Take The Reading From The Led’s That Indicate Field Strength From As Low As 1.5 Milligauss (Mg) To Over 20 Mg.
Genuine K-II Meter
Excellent Device for Paranormal Investigations
Easy To Operate
Long History of Excellent Paranormal Field Results
Powered by a 9v Battery (PP3 – Included)
How to Spot a Counterfeit KII Meter:
– The official K-II Meter features a matte finish in black. (the fake is a glossy black)
– The official K-II Meter features a “textured” finish. (the fake is smooth)
– The official K-II Meter indicator label features bright colours and is UV reactive. (the fake is not and uses the old style label)
– The official K-II Meter uses special screws to hold the case halves together. (the fake uses standard thread screws)
– The official K-II Meter uses a moulded single piece to hold the LEDs in place. (the fake uses white straws)
– The official K-II Meter includes an EVEREADY battery. (the fake uses a cheap no name brand battery)
– The official K-II Meter circuit board features K-II U.S.A. and Rev. on the bottom. (the fake does not)
– The official K-II Meter has short – 7.5cm – battery wires. (the fake uses 15cm wires)
– The official K-II Meter has a piece of foam on the top half of the case to hold the battery in place. (the fake does not)
– The official K-II Meter has a black rim on the switch under the button (the fake uses a white/grey rim)
Watch this Video showing You How To Spot A Fake K-II Meter (including comparison test)
Many Thanks to Mark Whyatt, Lead Investigator of Derby Paranormal Investigators for producing this informative video for us!
Find more KII Meters with Modifications and other EMF Devices here….. EMF, STATIC and TEMPERATURE METERS