K-II EMF Meter With Sound Mod
KII EMF Meter With Sound Mod By Infraready Ltd, Adds An Discreet Audible Tone To Your KII.
The Sound On This Model Can Also Be Switched Off By An Additional Button Located Neatly On the Side Of the Meter.
When buying a KII look out for counterfeits. If the label on the front of your KII has a black writing on a white label it is a cheap copy.
Most Sellers on Ebay, Facebook and Social Media Selling Forums will supply you with fakes with the white style labels.
All of our KII Meters are 100% Genuine Guaranteed. All of our KII meters have the latest revision S2A printed circuit boards for 2020.
Click the play button in the image gallery to see and hear the modified KII with sound in use.
Infraready Are One Of Few Suppliers In The UK That Are Authorised And Sell Real KII Meters. If The Price Is Too Good To Be True, Then Its Most Probably A Fake Meter.
Fake Meters Give False Readings. Readings From Fake Meters Are Incorrect And Can Not Be Used As Scientific Evidence For Paranormal Research.
9v Battery Included
Modified To Add Audible Sound That Corresponds With The Strength Of EMF Being Detected As Indicated By The LEDs.
A Black Or Grey Meter Will Be Supplied Depending On Stock.
A Selection Of Photos Can Be Found In The Image Gallery That Show How To Distinguish A Counterfeit Meter. We Have Also Detailed The Tell Tale Difference At The Bottom Of This Listing
The K2 Is Often Used As A Means Of Communication With The Paranormal World And The LEDs Can Remain Static, Fall Or Increase In Response To Questions.
Ideal For Detecting Low Frequency Electro Magnetic Fields, Whether It Be For Paranormal Use Or Around The House To See The Invisible World Of Radiation That Is Present.
The K2 EMF Meter Is Potentially The Most Widely Used Tool In Paranormal Research And Ghost Hunting. It Is Renowned For Its Accuracy And Ease Of Use. Just Click The Button To Switch It On/Off And Simply Take Reading From The LED’s That Indicate Field Strength From As Low As 1.5 Milligauss (Mg) To Over 20 Mg.
How To Spot A Counterfeit KII Meter (Pre 2020 models)….
– The Original K-Ii Meter Features A Matte Finish In Black. (The Fake Is A Glossy Black)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Features A “Textured” Finish. (The Fake Is Smooth)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Indicator Label Features Bright Colours And Is UV Reactive. (The Fake Is Not And Uses The Old Style Label) See Photo
– The Original K-Ii Meter Uses Special Plastic Screws To Hold The Case Halves Together. (The Fake Uses Standard Thread Screws)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Uses A Moulded Single Piece To Hold The LEDs In Place. (The Fake Uses White Straws)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Includes An Eveready Battery. (The Fake Uses A Cheap No Name Brand Battery)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Circuit Board Features K-Ii U.S.A. And Rev. On The Bottom. (The Fake Does Not)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Has Short – 7.5cm – Battery Wires. (The Fake Uses 15cm Wires)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Has A Piece Of Foam On The Top Half Of The Case To Hold The Battery In Place. (The Fake Does Not)
– The Original K-Ii Meter Has A Black On/Off Switch (The Fake Uses A White Switch)